program for Czech filmmakers
DEADLINE 15TH MARCH
Applications are now closed
If you are experiencing difficulties with your application please email us: email@example.com
Please note that to apply, you will need:
- English-subtitled selection of your material (rough-cut, edited scenes, pilot, trailer, etc.) in the length of minimum 30 min. (max. 2GB, we prefer mp4/mov format)
- film treatment (max. 1 page) based on the shot material
- short synopsis
- short motivational letters from all the team members: producer, director and editor
- rough distribution strategy, including the estimated premiere time and place
- financing plan of the film
- stills from your film
- portrait photo of producer, director and editor, their CVs and contact details
- link to the reference film of the director
All non-English visual materials must be subtitled in English. It does not have to be a perfect translation, but it should make the story understandable to the viewer. We only accept digital files uploaded via the application form.
The applications close on March 15th, 2017.
We guarantee to keep material you send us strictly confidential and only to share it with the selection committee for the selection purposes.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org