Workshop for Czech documentary filmmakers
Applications for the workshop are now open.
The submission deadline is 12th April 2019.
Please note that to apply, you will need:
- English-subtitled selection of your material (rough-cut, edited scenes, pilot, trailer, etc.) in the length of minimum 30 min. and maximum 120 min. (max. 2GB, we prefer mp4/mov format)
- short synopsis
- film treatment (approx. 1 page) based on the shot material
- short motivational letters from all the team members: producer, director and editor
- rough distribution strategy, including the estimated premiere time and place
- financing plan of the film
- stills from your film
- portrait photo of producer, director and editor, their CVs (personal bio / a paragraph) and contact details
- link to the reference film of the director
All non-English visual materials must be subtitled in English. It does not have to be a perfect translation, but it should make the story understandable to the viewer. We only accept digital files uploaded via the application form.
We guarantee to keep material you send us strictly confidential and only to share it with the selection committee for the selection purposes.
The workshop will take place in Telč from 23rd – 26th June 2019.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org