Workshop for Czech documentary filmmakers
The applications for dok.incubator CZ are closed now.
The submission deadline was 29th April 2020. The next deadline will be in spring 2021.
If you have any questions regarding the applications email us at email@example.com
Please note that to apply, you will need:
- English-subtitled selection of your material (rough-cut, edited scenes, pilot, trailer, etc.) in the length of minimum 30 min. and maximum 120 min. (max. 2GB, we prefer mp4/mov format)
- short synopsis
- film treatment (approx. 1 page) based on the shot material
- short motivational letters from all the team members: producer, director and editor
- rough distribution strategy, including the estimated premiere time and place
- financing plan of the film
- stills from your film
- portrait photo of producer, director and editor, their CVs (personal bio / a paragraph) and contact details
- link to the reference film of the director
All non-English visual materials must be subtitled in English. It does not have to be a perfect translation, but it should make the story understandable to the viewer. We only accept digital files uploaded via the application form.
We guarantee to keep material you send us strictly confidential and only to share it with the selection committee for the selection purposes.
The workshops will take place in Banská Štiavnica from 22nd to 26th August (we expect alternative dates at the end of August) and in Prague from 16th to 18th October.
Please note that the date of the workshop might be postponed due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org