The full fee is € 16,000 for the whole team for three workshops. However, we consider each project and its financial situation individually. To include projects with a limited budget, we offer discounts leading to individual rates in the range € 5,700 – € 16,000.
WHAT THE FEE INCLUDES
With the participation fee, you will get a workshop worth € 32,000 /project (the real cost of the workshop). This includes:
- Three workshops (6+6+8 days) including accommodation and editing room rental for a team of 3 people
- Individual editing, marketing, distribution and other types of consultations with more than 25 world class experts for 6 months
- The possibility to directly screen your rough cut to festival selectors and to get fee waivers for top documentary festivals
- An extensive PR campaign organised by dok.incubator / presentation of your nearly finished film at Nordisk Panorama Film Festival
- A chance to win one of four awards for the best projects including the finishing award in
the value of € 12,000.
DECISION ON INDIVIDUAL FEE RATES
The selection committee will decide about discounted fees and all participants will be informed about the exact amount of the fee before they confirm participation.
You can get a discounted fee, if:
- Most of your budget is unconfirmed
- You are from a country that already subsidizes dok.incubator (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Finland, Poland)
- You have a low budget film. A project can be considered as a low budget film if the total budget is below € 350,000. This is subject to the territory of production
- Your production country is a country with low or very few financing opportunities
In case of projects with no or very low budget and with no additional funding from the local funds/film institutes, we offer two types of scholarships:
- PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP – the participants pay just the cost of their meals and accommodation for the team of three people at three workshops (€ 3 200) and the rental of editing room and technical equipment (€ 1 300)
- FULL SCHOLARSHIP – in special cases only (non-European or zero budget films) the team does not pay any fee (but they cover their travel costs).
Around 30% of participants obtain a scholarship.When deciding, we consider the whole financial situation of the project, the likelihood of it receiving financing during the workshop, and the cost of workshop participation (including travel).