Workshop for Czech documentary filmmakers
The applications for dok.incubator CZ are CLOSED.
The submission deadline is the 18th of March, 2021.
If you have any questions regarding the applications email Miriam Ryndová at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that to apply, you will need:
- English-subtitled selection of your material (rough-cut, edited scenes, pilot, trailer, etc.) in the length of minimum 30 min. and maximum 120 min. (max. 2GB, we prefer mp4/mov format)
- short synopsis
- film treatment (approx. 1 page) based on the shot material
- short motivation from all the team members: producer, director and editor
- planned distribution strategy, including the estimated premiere time and place
- financing plan of the film
- stills from your film
- portrait photo of producer, director and editor, their CVs and contact details
- link to the reference film of the director
All visual materials must be subtitled in English. We only accept digital files uploaded via the application form.
We keep material you send us strictly confidential and share it only with the selection committee of dok.incubator programme.
Timeline of 2021 edition:
7th of April Selection results announced
26th – 30th of April Zoom sessions online with the selected projects including after screening discussions, editing, dramaturgical and production consultations, final wrap ups.
late June / August residential session in the Czech Republic – if COVID is still here online version of the workshop on Zoom, including after screening discussions, editing and production consultations, final wrap ups.
late September / October editing consultation with the projects in their editing rooms in Prague or project teams travel to editing tutors’ rooms.
18th – 22nd of October Zoom sessions online with the selected projects including after screening discussions and one-on-one meetings with decision makers – festivals, distributors and sales, editing, dramaturgical and production consultations, final wrap ups.
Please note that the date of the workshop might be postponed due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Miriam Ryndová at email@example.com