Workshop for Slovak documentary filmmakers
The applications for dok.incubator SK are closed.
The submission deadline is the 14th of April, 2021.
If you have any questions regarding the applications email Miriam Ryndová at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that to apply, you will need:
- English-subtitled selection of your material(rough-cut, edited scenes, pilot, trailer, etc.) in the length of minimum 30 min. and maximum 120 min. (max. 2GB, we prefer mp4/mov format)
- short synopsis
- film treatment(approx. 1 page) based on the shot material
- short motivationfrom all the team members: producer, director and editor
- planned distribution strategy, including the estimated premiere time and place
- financing planof the film
- stillsfrom your film
- portrait photoof producer, director and editor, their CVs and contact details
- link to the reference filmof the director
All visual materials must be subtitled in English. We only accept digital files uploaded via the application form.
We keep material you send us strictly confidential and share it only with the selection committee of dok.incubator programme.
There is not any submission fee. The participation fee for selected projects at dok.incubator SK (programme for Slovak filmmakers) is 400 EUR. The accommodation and food at the workshop and the catalogues for three team members are for free.
Timeline of 2021 edition:
21st of May Selection results announced
1.session: July or late August, CZ location / or online based on the COVID situation – online version of the workshop on Zoom, including after screening discussions, editing and production consultations, final wrap ups.
September editing consultation with the projects in their editing rooms or project teams travel to editing tutors’ rooms.
18th – 22nd of October Zoom sessions online with the selected projects including after screening discussions and one-on-one meetings with decision makers – festivals, distributors and sales, editing, dramaturgical and production consultations, final wrap ups.
Please note that the date of the workshop might be postponed due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Miriam Ryndová at email@example.com
Podujatie finančne podporil Audiovizuálny fond.